Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas at School

Last night we had a Christmas Program at the school.  Elementary classes performed songs, dances, and skits for the community.

I got to cuddle with my little buddies.

The two kindergarten classes danced to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."


The two first grade classes dressed as snowmen and recited a poem.

The little girls always want Nathaniel to hold them, I don't know what it is... it must be the beard.


The whole community showed up to show their support.


It's easy to make new friends.



The 6th grade performed a funny skit.

The "youth group" from the village prepared a skit.

My high school classes helped make the backdrop decorations this week.

 I made these bows by cutting 4 strips of paper, twisting them, and stapling them together.

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  We are going to Missouri for the two week break, hopefully we have smooth and safe travels!



1 comment: