Saturday, February 8, 2014

Something to Cheer About

We finally got enough snow to take the snow machine out for a ride.  We had to pick up a few snacks for the Super Bowl, but we haven't shopped at the store in so long, I was a little shocked by the prices.

Here was our total for the items above...



I tried a new pretzel recipe.  I was looking for "Auntie Anne's" recipe, but this one [click here] claimed to be a copy-cat.  These pretzels were a little softer and sweeter than the ones I usually make.  Still, they turned out great! 

I was making these for 8 people, so I doubled the recipe... which was WAY too much!
 


Snow covered roads, yay!

The cheerleaders after their half-time dance at a Friday night basketball game.



The game went into overtime, it was a nail biter. 

 We won the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment