Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Yukon Cafe

Here's our new kitchen decor, thanks to Nathaniel's mom.

I made some moose jerky this week to send to our parents.
Mixing in the spices and cure into the ground moose.

I stuffed it into the jerky gun.

Making jerky strips.

Ready to be dehydrated!

Say hello to my little friend.

This week was so much fun.....  We got to grade dozens of papers and do report cards, hooray! 

This is all the work I graded throughout this quarter (first 9 weeks).  We are officially one fourth of the way into the school year, and it has flown by fast.

We had a little snow storm one day.









All of the snow melted by the next day.

On Friday we had an assembly to celebrate perfect attendance.

We visited Kindergarten again on Friday morning, and helped them with their handwriting and helped them make a craft.

Miss Becca, one of the Kindergarten teachers, helping her students make turkeys with bits of tissue paper.



The snow turned the roads back into sloppy mud.

On Friday night, I shampooed the carpets in our house.  Now I can magically breathe again!  
I just thought I had a cold for 9 weeks, well I think it might have been the pet dander in the carpet from the dogs living in this house before us.  What a relief.

We celebrated Culea's birthday this weekend with a trip to the Yukon Cafe.  We rode in style, in the school van.

The famous Yukon Cafe.

We packed around one of the tables.

Me with my left over ($10) chicken bacon ranch sandwich.  A trip to the cafe is a treat, but it's also very expensive.




Leaving the cafe with our stomachs full of greasy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment